Stay connected with all our latest events and exhibits by following us at our Facebook or Instagram pages.
With generous support
Exhibition Schedule and Entry Info
61st Annual High School Show
- Exhibition: April 29 - May 22
- Reception: May 7, Saturday, 3-5pm
- Drop off 2-D Art: April 20, Wednesday, 3-6pm & April 21, Thurs, 3-6pm
- Drop off Ceramics: April 25, Monday, 3-6pm
86th Annual Statewide Land & Sea Exhibit
- Exhibition: June 3 - July 3
- Lecture: June 10, Friday, 7pm
- Reception: June 11, Saturday, 3-5pm
- Entry Deadline: April 18, Monday (11:59pm)
- Shipping Drop Off: May 26, Thursday & May 27, Friday
- Drop off: May 29, Sunday, 12-4pm & May 30, Monday, 2-4pm
- Pickup: July 3, Sunday, 4-6pm & July 4, Monday, 2-4pm
- Juried by David C. Gallup. Fine Artist, Vice President of California Art Club. www.dgallup.com
- $2000 Awards
- Categories include Landscapes or Seascapes, above or below the sea.
- Oil, watercolor, mixed media, acrylic, pastel.
Contemporary Fiber Art Exhibit
- Exhibition: July 8 - August 7
- Lecture: July 15, Friday, 7pm (Optional)
- Reception: July 16, Saturday, 3-5pm
- Entry Deadline: May 25, Wednesday (11:59pm)
- Shipping Drop Off: June 30, Thursday & July 1, Friday
- Drop off: July 3, Sunday 12-4pm & July 4, Monday, 2-4pm
- Pickup: August 7, Sunday, 4-6pm & August 8, Monday, 2-4pm
- A National Exhibit
- Juried with $1000 Awards
- Juror: Robin Treen - Independent Curator & Former Chief Curator/SJMQT
- Work needs to be an actual fiber or can be some other medium that reference’s traditional fiber and/or textile techniques, such as woven metal, dimensional and free-standing works.
- Enter online by visiting www.onlinejuriedshows.com/Default.aspx?OJSID=7595.
- Entry deadline extended to May 25, Wednesday (11:59pm)
Arrangements in Black & White
- Exhibition: August 13 - September 11
- Lecture: August 19, Friday, 7pm (Optional)
- Reception: August 20, Saturday, 3-5pm
- Juror: Margaret Rinkovsky - Painter| Printmaker| Lecturer in Art - www.margaretrinkovsky.com
- Entry Deadline: June 27, Monday (11:59pm)
- Shipping Drop Off: August 4, Thursday & August 5, Friday
- Drop off: August 7, Sunday, 12-4pm & August 8, Monday, 2-4pm
- Pickup: September 11, Sunday, 4-6pm & September 12, Monday, 2-4pm
Open Studio Preview
- Exhibition: September 24 - October 16
- Reception: September 25, Sunday, 3-6pm
Energy & Stillness: A National Abstract Exhibit
- Exhibition: October 22 - November 13
- Lecture: October 28, Friday, 7pm (Optional)
- Reception: October 29, Saturday, 3-5pm
- Juror: John Maxon - Artist / Faculty, Cabrillo College Art Department - www.johnmaxon.com
- Entry Deadline: August 29, Monday, 3-5pm
- Shipping Drop Off: October 13, Thursday & October 14, Friday
- Drop off: October 18, Tuesday, 4-6pm & October 19, Wednesday, 10-1pm
- Pickup: November 13, Sunday, 4-6pm & November 14, Monday, 2-4pm.
Luck of the Draw
- Preview: November 19 - December 4
- Drawing and Reception: December 4, Sunday, 2:45pm
- Drop off: November 13, Sunday, 12-4pm & November 14, Monday, 2-4pm
- Ticket Sales Begin: November 5, Thursday
- Santa Cruz Art League Fundraiser
- No size limit. We ask that you donate a work of art valued at least $150 retail & exhibit-ready
- Luck of the Draw tickets $65 each and go on sale online at www.scal.org and at the Santa Cruz Art League
Small Works in a Great Space - Countywide Artists
- Preview: December 9, 2016 - December 30, 2016
- Drawing and Reception: December 10, Saturday, 3-5pm
© 2000-2015 Santa Cruz Art League.
All works on this website are the property of SCAL and its members and protected by copyright laws.
Use of any photos, text, or illustrations is forbidden unless permission is granted by SCAL.