Stay connected with all our latest events and exhibits by following us at our Facebook or Instagram pages.
With generous support
Exhibition Schedule and Entry Info
Open Studio Preview
- Exhibition: September 24 - October 16
- Reception: September 25, Sunday, 3-6pm
Energy & Stillness: A National Abstract Exhibit
- Exhibition: October 22 - November 13
- Reception: October 29, Saturday, 3-5pm
- Juror: John Maxon - Artist / Faculty, Cabrillo College Art Department - www.johnmaxon.com
- Entry Deadline: August 29, Monday, 3-5pm
- Shipping Drop Off: October 13, Thursday & October 14, Friday
- Drop off: October 18, Tuesday, 4-6pm & October 19, Wednesday, 10-1pm
- Pickup: November 13, Sunday, 4-6pm & November 14, Monday, 2-4pm.
Luck of the Draw
- Preview: November 19 - December 4
- Drawing and Reception: December 4, Sunday, 2:45pm
- Drop off: November 13, Sunday, 12-4pm & November 14, Monday, 2-4pm
- Ticket Sales Begin: November 5, Thursday
- Santa Cruz Art League Fundraiser
- No size limit. We ask that you donate a work of art valued at least $150 retail & exhibit-ready
- Luck of the Draw tickets $65 each and go on sale online at www.scal.org and at the Santa Cruz Art League
Small Works in a Great Space - Countywide Artists
- Preview: December 9, 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Reception: December 10, Saturday, 3-5pm
- All County Artists are invited.
- Each artist may submit 1 to 3 pieces. Entry fee for submissions are $30 for one piece, $35 for two and $40 for three.
- The pieces may be 2D or 3D as long as they don't exceed 12” in any direction (including the frames).
- Prices for artwork must not exceed $200 per piece.
- Pieces may be replaced as they are sold at no additional cost.
© 2000-2016 Santa Cruz Art League.
All works on this website are the property of SCAL and its members and protected by copyright laws.
Use of any photos, text, or illustrations is forbidden unless permission is granted by SCAL.