Stay connected with all our latest events and exhibits by following us at our Facebook or Instagram pages.
With generous support
Exhibition Schedule and Entry Info
Arrangements in Black & White
- Exhibition: August 13 - September 11
- Reception: August 20, Saturday, 3-5pm
- Juror: Margaret Rinkovsky - Painter| Printmaker| Lecturer in Art - www.margaretrinkovsky.com
- Entry Deadline: June 27, Monday (11:59pm)
- Shipping Drop Off: August 4, Thursday & August 5, Friday
- Drop off: August 7, Sunday, 12-4pm & August 8, Monday, 2-4pm
- Pickup: September 11, Sunday, 4-6pm & September 12, Monday, 2-4pm
Open Studio Preview
- Exhibition: September 24 - October 16
- Reception: September 25, Sunday, 3-6pm
Energy & Stillness: A National Abstract Exhibit
- Exhibition: October 22 - November 13
- Reception: October 29, Saturday, 3-5pm
- Juror: John Maxon - Artist / Faculty, Cabrillo College Art Department - www.johnmaxon.com
- Entry Deadline: August 29, Monday, 3-5pm
- Shipping Drop Off: October 13, Thursday & October 14, Friday
- Drop off: October 18, Tuesday, 4-6pm & October 19, Wednesday, 10-1pm
- Pickup: November 13, Sunday, 4-6pm & November 14, Monday, 2-4pm.
Luck of the Draw
- Preview: November 19 - December 4
- Drawing and Reception: December 4, Sunday, 2:45pm
- Drop off: November 13, Sunday, 12-4pm & November 14, Monday, 2-4pm
- Ticket Sales Begin: November 5, Thursday
- Santa Cruz Art League Fundraiser
- No size limit. We ask that you donate a work of art valued at least $150 retail & exhibit-ready
- Luck of the Draw tickets $65 each and go on sale online at www.scal.org and at the Santa Cruz Art League
Small Works in a Great Space - Countywide Artists
- Preview: December 9, 2016 - December 30, 2016
- Drawing and Reception: December 10, Saturday, 3-5pm
© 2000-2015 Santa Cruz Art League.
All works on this website are the property of SCAL and its members and protected by copyright laws.
Use of any photos, text, or illustrations is forbidden unless permission is granted by SCAL.